Proven treatments for anxiety, stress and trauma
I practice empirically-proven therapies, mindfulness, and body-awareness interventions to treat a spectrum of problems.
- Anxiety: Panic attack • Social phobia • Specific phobia • Health anxiety • Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) • Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Depression: Bipolar disorder (manic-depression) • Emotional instability • Mood swings
- Trauma: Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) • Early neglect, abandonment or abuse • Recent shock from an accident or assault • Stress from natural catastrophe (hurricane, earthquake, flood, etc.)
- Stress management: Tensions with work, family, and personal needs • Overwhelming feelings of anger, fear, sadness, guilt, frustration
- Relationships to others and oneself: Problems making healthy connections with others • Personal boundaries • Self-concept • Self-esteem • Cultural and immigration challenges • Spiritual and religious concerns
Please read through my website to consider how I may help you. Do not hesitate to contact mefor a free phone consultation or to make an appointment at 212-744-1480. Many answers about my practice can be found in the frequently asked questionssection.
Sunna Jung, PhD
In the Flatiron between Park Avenue and Broadway
30 East 21st Street
New York, NY 10010